New BUCHI campaign delivers 3 e-booklets to create Food Analysis Champions!
Every day, food producers undergo myriad processes and procedures designed to achieve a quality product and (hopefully) a profitable business.
The loading docks and warehouse serve as initial points of contact for ingredients and foodstuffs that will become integrated into delicious (and sometimes nutritious) food products. It is the obligation of the producer to ensure that they are obtaining the highest quality and correctly priced goods prior to feeding those ingredients into the production process.
Our first booklet provides insight into challenges and opportunities related to incoming goods inspection, including:
- Typical slow-downs in incoming goods receiving
- Tips to meeting incoming goods inspection requirements efficiently
- Benefits of using fast, non-destructive NIR analysis for testing incoming goods
- Improving time-to-result for classical reference methods (i.e. extraction and Kjeldahl)
- Sample NIR and classical testing applications to help you save time!
Download this complimentary resource, and stay tuned for future additions to the series, including: production and finished goods control!
For some nice (and enlightening) lunch break entertainment, watch our Food Analysis Champion, Max, save the day when production is halted due to QC backlog in the BUCHI animated video short series for “Beat the Clock.”