Max won’t let a pile of untested final goods (or third wheel) stand between him and a coffee date with his lady love. Check out the newest and last installment of the Food Quality Champion Series animated videos, then download the Guidebook and become a Final Goods Inspection Champion, yourself!
The Final Goods Inspection Guidebook is ripe with information to understand or expedite quality control operations in the food and feed industry. Topics include:
- Regulations impacting final product quality control
- Representative sampling & sample preparation
- Tips for optimizing Kjeldahl workflow for protein determination
- Tips for optimizing extraction and hydrolysis workflow for fat determination
- Tips for optimizing NIR methods for proximate determination in food and feed products
Download the guidebook for helpful insights, then start a conversation with your local BUCHI Application Specialists to see how you can be a Champion!
Save time with efficient incoming goods inspection
New BUCHI campaign delivers 3 e-booklets to create Food Analysis Champions!
Every day, food producers undergo myriad processes and procedures designed to achieve a quality product and (hopefully) a profitable business.
The loading docks and warehouse serve as initial points of contact for ingredients and foodstuffs that will become integrated into delicious (and sometimes nutritious) food products. It is the obligation of the producer to ensure that they are obtaining the highest quality and correctly priced goods prior to feeding those ingredients into the production process.
Our first booklet provides insight into challenges and opportunities related to incoming goods inspection, including:
- Typical slow-downs in incoming goods receiving
- Tips to meeting incoming goods inspection requirements efficiently
- Benefits of using fast, non-destructive NIR analysis for testing incoming goods
- Improving time-to-result for classical reference methods (i.e. extraction and Kjeldahl)
- Sample NIR and classical testing applications to help you save time!
Download this complimentary resource, and stay tuned for future additions to the series, including: production and finished goods control!
For some nice (and enlightening) lunch break entertainment, watch our Food Analysis Champion, Max, save the day when production is halted due to QC backlog in the BUCHI animated video short series for “Beat the Clock.”