Max won’t let a pile of untested final goods (or third wheel) stand between him and a coffee date with his lady love. Check out the newest and last installment of the Food Quality Champion Series animated videos, then download the Guidebook and become a Final Goods Inspection Champion, yourself!
The Final Goods Inspection Guidebook is ripe with information to understand or expedite quality control operations in the food and feed industry. Topics include:
- Regulations impacting final product quality control
- Representative sampling & sample preparation
- Tips for optimizing Kjeldahl workflow for protein determination
- Tips for optimizing extraction and hydrolysis workflow for fat determination
- Tips for optimizing NIR methods for proximate determination in food and feed products
Download the guidebook for helpful insights, then start a conversation with your local BUCHI Application Specialists to see how you can be a Champion!
Leave a Reply