Summer might be coming to a close, but our PROCESS EXPO pre-game is just heating up!
The global food equipment and technology show PROCESS EXPO is being held in Chicago, home of the defending World Series Champions. You can catch us there September 19-22. In the spirit of the game and in anticipation for the Fall Pennant Races, the BUCHI Booth will be hosting a Wii Sports Home Run Derby competition! Be sure to stop by and take a swing for a chance to win some swag.
While you wait to step up to the plate, check out the NIR-Online, our in-line near-infrared sensor that will help you hit a Grand Slam in process control!
Not into baseball? BUCHI has something for you industry, including classical Kjeldahl reference methods and near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for food analysis, in addition to spray-drying, encapsulation and freeze-drying.
Looking for a way around those long QC queues? Check out our NIRSolutions for the PROCESS EXPO industry sectors:
Confectionery, Baking and Snack
We already blogged about some of the sweet stuff BUCHI can do in the chocolate industry, but our products can provide quantitative measurements for much more:
- Whole & ground cereals (e.g. wheat, semolina, barley, rice, corn/maize)
- Hulls & bran
- Oil seed meals
- Fats & oils (e.g. vegetable oils and animal fats)
- Egg & milk derivatives (e.g. egg powder, liquid egg, milk powder)
- Dry pasta & noodles
- Ready-meals (e.g. lasagna, frozen pizza)
- Confectionary (e.g. chocolate, cocoa & derivatives)
Meat, Poultry and Seafood
Protein builds muscle, and BUCHI has flexed some muscles in the QC of many meats and meat products, including:
- Animal meat (e.g. beef, pork, turkey, wild animals)
- Fish meat
- Animal flour
- Fish meal
- Pig adipose tissue
Our BUCHI NIR products are used to make sure that the stuff that goes into milk and milk products are in-spec, including:
- Yogurt and fresh cheese
- Hard, semi-hard and soft cheese
- Processed cheese
- Milk creams
- Milk powders
Frozen and Prepared Foods
When you don’t have time to cook or time for long lab turn-around times, BUCHI NIR has methods developed for:
- Dry pasta/noodles
- Ready-meals (e.g. lasagna, meat pie, meat & fish ready noodles, frozen pizza)
Drink up! BUCHI NIR can be used for quality control of beverages:
- Distillers grains
- Milk powders
- Chocolate (e.g. cocoa & derivatives)
Getting hungry for more information?